17.4.13

but really

Whew!
But really.

: :

When I was at the age, I had a diary. I didn't keep it very long because of diary-guilt- you know, where you  come back to the diary after letting it digest its contents quietly and you feel so terrible? "I'm so sorry I've just left you here!" That commitment was difficult so I ditched the effort. It wasn't until RISD (well, more accurately, CCAC,) that I realized a sketchbook is a different deal. It waits with inexhaustible patience and this is the kind of light that really matters. And somehow, after time away, you can't wait to get back to it. No one's feelings hurt.

So maybe that's what's happening here. But anyway. Speaking of sketchbooks, some pictures here. Old ones, new ones - mostly old ones.

xenomancy all the bells

it is

over days

finally

No comments:

Post a Comment